After looking at Barry Frydlenders's photographs this one was my favorite. The complexity in the photo amazes me, but yet it looks like it was taken very easily. I love how the majority of the people are just standing there and minding there own business. Many of Barry's photographs are like this. There is a lot of going on and yet people just stand there. When I was in class Meg and I were talking about the lighting in the picture. It looks very natural but I feel like this is a still image from a movie. I don't know why I get that feeling. It just looks like I am watching a still movie. Every time I move my eyes I feel like I am watching something new. It changes every time.
My final project will be different than Barry's style. I will only be using two to three people max and will add "special effects" to it, but I may shoot in the downtown area or other highly dense people so there may be more. I just want to avoid that. I am going for a more comic feel to my pictures than something serious.
My final project will be different than Barry's style. I will only be using two to three people max and will add "special effects" to it, but I may shoot in the downtown area or other highly dense people so there may be more. I just want to avoid that. I am going for a more comic feel to my pictures than something serious.

No comments:
Post a Comment